|Veteran Service Officer: Mr. Bill Locken
- Telephone: (605)-578-9748
- Fax: (605)-578-1065
- The Veteran Service Officer's (VSO) office is
located on the 1st Floor of the Public Safety Building. You have to come to the front
window of the Sheriff's Office for assistance, and the receptionist will get the VSO for
- The Veteran Service Officer assists veterans of the United
States Armed Forces, their dependents and survivors, living within Lawrence County, in
applying for and acquiring earned VA benefits.
- For additional information about veterans benefits, contact
the Department of Veterans Affairs at www.va.gov.
- For information on VA Health Care eligibility, see the web
pages at www.va.gov/health/elig.